PixCell Medical has developed the first truly portable point-of-care blood diagnostic solution. Leveraging the company’s patented Viscoelastic Focusing technology, along with AI-powered machine vision, PixCell’s FDA-cleared and CE-marked HemoScreen™ diagnostic platform shortens diagnostic results delivery from days to minutes. With just one drop of blood and within six minutes, PixCell delivers accurate readings of 20 standard blood count parameters, saving patients, clinicians and health systems significant time and costs.
R&D and Engineering
We’re looking for a mechanical engineer to join our team! In this position, you will be exposed to innovative and groundbreaking technology and will learn how to build a product structure, including a large variety of technology production and advanced quality control. We are looking for someone with experience, who is hungry to grow and takes initiative.
- B.Sc. in mechanical engineering from a known university
- Proficiency in Solid Works
- Team player
In addition, 4 years of experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Design for machining
- Design for plastic injection
- Design for molding
- Familiarity with ASME Y14.5
- Development of multidisciplinary products
- Working on design changes and technical adjustments of products
- Product development and improvement
- Designing facilities and jigs for production and testing