Is quality assurance your passion? Are you looking for your next big step in a fast-growing global medical technology company? Do you have a keen eye for details and procedures? – then come join our expanding QA team!
We’re looking for a Junior QA team member for an interesting role that combines helping manage and execute good system engineering, quality assurance, quality control, and regulatory affairs activities, to assure the high quality of the company including management, R&D, operations, and service.
- Support continuous control of company QMS (Quality Management Assurance) according to internal quality and regulatory procedures and international standards and regulations
- Support External and Internal Quality Audits, as well as suppliers’ audits
- Prepare and maintain the Technical Files, of various products, and submit them to relevant regulatory bodies
- Maintain company documentation of various products: DMR, DHF, TF, and DHR
- Perform and execute ongoing quality improvement processes, ECO processes including review, training, and effectiveness
- Perform CAPA activities
- Working in a multi-interface environment (production, R&D, operations, subcontractors, etc.)
- Reporting to Director QA and RA
- BSc. Degree
- Passion for the QA field and driven to learn
- The company is global, so a high degree of English is crucial
- Job location is in Yokne’am Illit
Apply at email@example.com